Friday, February 21, 2014

My Accomplishment - first residential president

Ever since I was little, I've always wanted to be something great , to do something great and that dream has been my drive during the past years. When I first got to boarding school, I was scared: scared from being away from home, scared from being away from my parents, making new friends, being accepted. I didn't really know how it was all going to turn out. At home, I have always been involved in student government; since the 4th grade. Its something I love to do, its something that makes me reason with the person I want to become.Ever since that I have understood the meaning of responsibility.So my first year at boarding school I ran for president, people asked why and I said why not? Its something I love to do, I love public speaking. To my surprise I won, and it turns out the residential program were very happy. Apparently I am the first residential in meritas and my school's history to run and win presidency. I was happy; very happy and proud. This ties into my brand and logo because I believe in myself, I believe in leadership, I believe in the person I want to become. I will always strive for success

No comments:

Post a Comment