Monday, January 13, 2014

My little bundle of Hope- Artifact

This basically sums up my whole life.This is one of the most important artifacts in my life, the Qur'an. It symbolizes who I am and although I don’t know what I am, I know who I am; and that is a believer. I believe in the person I want to become, I believe in the religion that I uphold throughout my life. My religion gives me hope and thats all you’ll ever need to succeed, I believe. I don’t take this everywhere, but I know its the only thing I can rely on when times are hardest. I have had it for about three years. My parents gave it to me when I came to boarding school, and it reminds and connects me to them. They told me to never forget where I came from and to always read it for a sig of hope and happiness.It describes who I am in every single way. Its powerful, inspirational and eye-catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment